PAT Training Courses (IET Code of Practise)
driveRiches is your first choice for PAT testing training courses (In service inspection and testing of electrical equipment) in Ipswich, Suffolk. We provide training courses at our training site in Ipswich or we can come to your venue! Whether you're a company looking to carry out portable appliance testing in-house or you want to add PAT testing to your list of services - we provide the training!
- We have our own training site and workshop in Ipswich.
- Training is in small numbers (groups no bigger than 8).
- Modern testing equipment.
- Hands-on training is how we work! No lectures for hours on end!
- We can come to you!
Competent Persons Course
- A single day course for someone with basic electrical knowledge and "common sense". By the end of the course the delegate will have a good knowledge of the IET code of practise and be able to competently carry out both class 1 & 2 PAT inspections. This is very much a hands on course with an assessment at the end. Delegates will recieve a certificate of competence. No previous electrical qualifications are required!
- Course cost - £230.
City & Guilds 2377-22
- This course replaces the old City & Guilds 2377-12.
- This is a 2 day course designed for people who wish to sit the formal City & Guilds examination.
- Delegates will undertake practical and theory training to cover the syllabus. Again, a very much hands on course but does involve a little more electrical theory to prepare for the exam. No previous electrical qualifications are required! However a good understanding of electrical appliance theory is worth having beforehand.
PAT Training Course At Your Venue
- We are able to run our PAT training courses at your venue subject to minimum delegates and/or charges.
- Either our competent persons course or our 2377-22 course as outlined above.
- We can use your appliances as test objects to show real life examples of what your staff will work on and test.