driveRiches is able to offer a “real life” mock driving test experience for candidates who are wishing to seek an independent opinion on whether they are ready to be considered for their DVSA practical driving test. We operate your mock test from our office at Ransomes Industrial Estate in Ipswich, based very close to the DVSA Ipswich MPTC Driving Test Centre.
For more information from the DVSA in line with the Ready To Pass? campaign, please click here to be taken to their website.
Why Take Mock Driving Test?
- Research from the DVSA shows that you’re 40% more likely to pass a real driving test.
- You’ll understand how the real driving test works.
- You’ll be able to build confidence and reduce stress and anxiety.
- We can identify things you need to improve on before the real test!
What Will Be Included In My Mock Test?
- Your assessor will check your driving licence.
- Your assessor will check that your eyesight meets the legal requirements.
- You’ll be asked a “tell me” and a “show me” vehicle safety question.
- Your general driving ability will be tested on general roads, rural roads, dual carriageways, roundabouts, etc…
- You’ll be asked to carry out 1 manouvre at random.
- You’ll drive independently for around 20 minutes (sat nav or following traffic signs).
- You may be asked to carry out an emergency stop.
- Your assessor will giive you your result and constructive feedback at the end.
If you are already one of our customers, you can discuss this service with your instructor. If you are an external customer who is not recieving lessons from us or attending one of our intensive driving courses, please fill the form in below and we will be in contact to arrange a mock test (subject to terms and conditions).